Sunday, July 1, 2012

Macro Mellow Yellow Monday -Yellow Bougainvillea


19 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Such richness of color....superb!

Chatty Crone said...

It looks as delicate as tissue paper. sandie

Out on the prairie said...

What a lovely set of macro shots.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautifully done. We don't see many yellow bougainvilleas here.

Gillian Olson said...

beautiful flowers, I can't remember ever seeing the yellow one before.

Roan said...

Beautiful yellow flowers! Plus they are photographed very well!

Luna Miranda said...

this is a beautiful shade of yellow. we have lots of bougainvillea in different colors but i seldom see this shade.

Liz said...

I seldom see the yellow varieties. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

Cecilia Artista said...

Beautiful yellow bougainvillea!

joanne said...

absolutely incredible pics of bougainvillea...other photos on your blog are awesome too

Karen said...

Beautiful shots Mickie! I like the light in the second, it makes the flowers look paperlike.

Unknown said...

Hi Mickey you capture this so beautifully!
Mary, MI

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Such a stunning, buttery gold! Gorgeous perspectives!

Jackie said...

I love yellow :)

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

They look so fragile; paper thin. Beautiful, Mickie! Hope that you have a fun 4th of July,

Kathy M.

CherryPie said...

Delightfully sunny :-)

Leah H. said...

So darling!

Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/07/nutiva-organic-coconut-oil.html

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I haven't seen this color of bougainvillea before.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Never saw a yellow one! (I'm not even going to try to spell this flower); we see red and pink and purply ones in Florida -- I love this one!!!!