Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A New Outfit For Santa & A Great Recipe!


































I think "blue" is a good color for Santa--and he IS an avid Kansas University Jayhawk  fan!

Rocky Road Fudge
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 oz. milk chocolate chips
7 oz.jar marshmallow creme
About 3/4 of a big bag of miniature marshmallows
1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
 1 C. toasted walnuts in small pieces
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
 Melt chocolate chips in microwave till smooth
Mix marshmallow creme in quickly then add condensed milk, nuts.salt, vanilla, and marshmallows
Stir until marshmallows are covered in chocolate and everything is well blended..
Pour into a 13" by 9" or even a little larger pan. 
Really good and easy..

12 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

The fudge seems rather delicious and very rich, a lovely Christmas treat.

Angie said...

Why not blue, I think he looks great! As for the RR Fudge - might try if I can get marshmallow creme.

Jill said...

hehe! Very cute, Mickie!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I must say,I have never seen a Santa like that before,but variety is the spice of life. THe fudge sounds so good.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

He's darling! I love how you have the small trees and the recipes, Mickie. How many trees do you have this year?

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit, and Merry Christmas to you and your precious family. Did you guys get hit by the blizzard?

God bless,

Kathy M.

Gillian Olson said...

Somehow fudge and Christmas go together so well. Thanks for the recipe.

Reena said...

Your Santa makes me smile.
Oh, and I so love fudge! Goes right to my waisteline but who cares!

Julie G. said...

Santa looks quite handsome in blue. Yum, I love fudge! My mouth is watering. Thank you for sharing the recipe. It sounds rich and delicious. I'm going to copy it down as soon as I finish commenting.

Red Rose Alley said...

Cute Santa, and I love rocky road and fudge. I wish I had some to go with my tea right now. Merry Christmas Mickie!
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Kentish Keg-Meg said...

Thanks for the fudge recipe.

Bonnie said...

And here I thought Santa was a Longhorn....well, after this year he must have bolted;)

Unknown said...

Well, check out Santa!